The Dosistar NT-Switch are designed for switching medium to high power pumps. Due to the switching characteristics of the outputs (internal relays), the pumps will always run at 100%. There is no active flow regulation.
The Dosistar NT-Switch are designed as multi-channel devices. They are especially suitable for applications in which multiple liquids have to be dosed. The modular design of the device allows a multitude of different variants which can be customised for your specific application.
In their maximum configuration the Dosistar NT-Switch offer the following functionality:
- 4 power relays (switching of medium to high power pumps)
- 4 transport relays (potential free relay contacts for switching small loads, e.g. warning lamps or shut-off valves, function freely configurable)
- 1 alarm relay (potential free relay contact for signalling dosing errors)
- 4 impulse inputs for flowmeter
- 4 configurable digital inputs (e.g. level indicators or pause buttons)
illustration shows a example configuration for mixing of up to four liquids
With the Dositerm NT control unit it is possible to assign each component to one or more medium channels. This flexibility allows it to adapt the device to any hardware configuration.
Once the medium channels have been configured, dosing profiles can be saved in the device. A dosing profile contains the following information:
- What substance (calibration value of the flow meter)
- What amount (absolute when charge dosing / percentage during flow measurement)
- How many partial charges (periodic rotation between all liquids for optimal mixing)
- Which pipe (choosing a medium channel)
Once the configuration has been saved in the device, starting a dosing process is but a buttons press away.
Like with all Dosistar models the Dosistar NT-Switch has the two dosing modes flow measurement and charge dosing. During flow measurement a liquid is continuously dosed, flow rate and amount are logged and displayed. The dosing only ends if the user manually stops it. During charge dosing the dosing process automatically stops once a predetermined amount has been pumped.
Of course, the proven warning and alarm functions to protect against under-dosing and dry-running are also integrated in the Dosistar NT-Switch.
The Dosistar NT-Switch is available in both a 230 Vac variant for stationary use and a 12/24Vdc variant for mobile applications.
|Supply voltage Vcc||
230Vac, 2~ (Dosistar NT-Switch 230V)
10…30Vdc (Dosistar NT-Switch 12/24V)
|Output power relays||
1…4 pcs. Vcc, 9A each (Dosistar NT-Switch 230V)
1…4 pcs. Vcc, 20A each (Dosistar NT-Switch 12/24V)
|Output transport relays||1…4 potential free relay contacts, max. 230 V, 5 A each|
|Output alarm relay||1 potential free relay contact, max. 230 V, 5 A|
1…4 impulse inputs for flow meter
1…4 configurable digital inputs
Supply: 12 V, 500 mA total / 24 V, 250 mA total (optional)
|Protection class||IP 68|
|Dimensions||262 x 186 x 100 mm|