FAQ - problems during operation
Answers for common questions during commissioning and use of the dosing controls
FAQ - in general
Recommissioning - The device worked well last autumn, now there are problems. What could be the problem?
Problems when recommissioning dosing controls most likely occur in the area of cabling/plug contacting
Please check all electrical contacts and connectors:
- tight fitting of plug and socket
- tight fitting of all cables inside the plugs
- clean contact surfaces inside plugs and sockets. Use contact spray if necessary
Dosistar VD / VDM / ST / Disccontrol
The device cannot be switched on/it is diffcult or impossible to press the switch.
Somtimes the switch moves on its axis and rests against the front panel of the device. As a remedy:
- remove cover cap of the switch carefully
- softly dissolve the nut with wrench
- pull the switch for about 3 mm off the front panel and fix the nut again in this postion
Dosistar Grainy 230V~
My device does not work at all.
Please check the fuse.