The Dosistar NT model line is the redevelopment of the Dosistar pump controls.
The devices allow the control and regulation of pumps in different performance classes, and are usable in a wide array of dosing applications in industrial or agricultural environments.
They unify the proven operating and device concept of the Dosistar model line with the newest technology.
The Dosistar NT devices contain of two main components:
- The power unit, which contains the power electronics and the necessary interfaces for controlling and monitoring the pump, and all other peripheral components.
- Dosistar NT-LV (control of medium-power DC pumps: up to 35A)
- Dosistar NT-LVP (control of high-power DC pumps: up to 180A)
- Dosistar NT-Switch (switching of pumps via internal relays, single or multi-channel, ideal for mixing liquids)
- The Dositerm NT control unit, a compact and intuitive user interface.
Features of the Dosistar NT device series
The separation into two devices keeps the assembly costs down and cable length short. A complicated installation of entire wire harnesses from the machine to the user is no longer necessary.
The Dosistar NT devices can have multiple optional wireless interfaces. 866 Mhz wireless communication between power and control unit, as well as WLAN and Bluetooth modules can be integrated into the devices. This allows a multitude of new applications. Remote control via mobile phone or downloading internal data logs to a PC are equally possible.
All power units of the Dosistar NT model line have a robust and waterproof casing of protection class IP 68 (dustproof, protection against water jets and immersion). They are perfectly viable for use in rough agricultural environments. The Dositerm NT control unit has a protection class of IP 54 (protection against dust ingress in damaging quantities and splash water from any direction).
If you are interested in our devices, here is a short checklist which helps us to find the optimal solution for your application:
- Which supply voltage is available?
- What is the nominal voltage and current rating and how big is the maximum flow rate of the pump?
- Which active periphery components have to be controlled by the Dosistar NT?
- Which sensors will be connected with the Dosistar NT and what supply voltage do these sensors need?
- What are the required cable lengths?
Not 100% what you were searching for? Contact us anyways. Due to the modular design of the devices we are well prepared for future developments and new applications. We will gladly offer advice and help you with finding your individually optimised solution.